Monday, December 22, 2014

Teaching the same subject over and over again, can become boring. That is why I sometimes need to get my head in order before I start my first class of the session.

So many experience levels exist that I hadn't thought about. The teacher or the nurse may not have had as much exposure to everyday computer use as, say, an office worker. When you then add the possible computer operating systems, tablet computers and smartphones, you can see that I have to be quick on my feet.

While I do have a teaching outline, I have found that letting the needs of the students dictate where I take the class, and I sometimes have to research answers; something that takes me out of the normal day.

I have added some new classes this semester, one about Power Point. This free class will gauge interest for future presentations. The other class is about Blogging--surprise, surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment